With a track record that began back in 1985, we AYM Syntex (formerly known as Welspun Syntex) enjoy three decades of marketing leadership in synthetic yarn manufacturing. At AYM Syntex, we have established long standing relationships with leading global players and are renowned as “the trend-setters” in innovative yarn manufacturing for home textiles, automotive & fashion industries. Our 100% state-of-the art infrastructure facility
emphasizes our commitments towards the best practices and to the future of our planet.
Today with 1500+ people strength, AYM Syntex stands out as market leader in multi-polymer speciality yarn manufacturing and the only Indian manufacturer of BCF (BulkContinuous Filament) yarns having one of the largest dyeing houses in Asia offering you the best quality yarns.
Our Salient Manufacturing Process Includes:
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities at Silavssa & Palghar.
- Our Silvassa unit is the only Indian multi-polymer yarn production facility under one roof.
- India’s largest automated dyeing facility with up-to-date technology.
- Customer friendly dyeing facility capacity from 1Kg – 1000Kg.
- Environment friendly with zero liquid discharge.
- Texturizing & twisting high bulk, nylon, polyester & dyeing capacity @ 2000 TPM.
- A fully automated dissolving and dosing system to produce quality dyed yarn.
- Unique muff dyeing feature for nylon which gives excellent touch and feel to the yarn.
- Only Indian multi-polymer yarn production facility under a single roof.
- State of the art manufacturing facility with equipments from TMT, Teijin-Seiki, SMM, AIKI, RIETER, AALIDHRA.
- BCF (Bulk Continuous Filament) yarn – Most advanced machines for BCF yarn production
- In house colour development capability & master batch manufacturing of various polymers.
- Technically advanced quality controlled lab.